National Baby Day Twitter Party – 2019 Myrtle Beach Giveaway Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
This 2019 Myrtle Beach Giveaway Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by The Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce (“MBACC”), P.O. Box 2115, Myrtle Beach, SC 29578 (“Sponsor”).
- ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to U.S.A. legal residents (50 states or District Columbia) who are 25 years of age or older at the time of entry in this Sweepstakes and have a valid form of government-issued identification from their U.S. state of residence. Employees, officers and directors (and their immediate family members (spouse, children, siblings, parents, grandparents and grandchildren) and/or people living in the same household, related or not) of Sponsor, Retail Sports Marketing, Inc. (“RSM”), any other entity or person involved with the promotion of this Sweepstakes (individually and collectively “Sweepstakes Entities”), and each of their respective affiliates are not eligible to enter this Sweepstakes.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter, access the Sweepstakes entry page at https://happybabyday.com during the Sweepstakes Period of from May 2, 2019 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“EST”) until May 13, 2019 at 11:59 a.m. EST and follow the on-screen instructions to enter. Online entries must be received by May 13, 2019 at 11:59 a.m. EST (the “Sweepstakes Deadline”) to qualify for entry into the Sweepstakes. All qualified entries made during the Sweepstakes Period will be entered into the Grand Prize Drawing. Limit: one (1) Grand Prize Drawing entry per person/email address. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Once submitted, an entry may not be deleted, except by the Sponsor. Each online entrant must be the rightful owner (or have authorized use) of the e-mail address identified in the entrant’s entry as of the date of entry. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winner will be deemed to be the person in whose name the e-mail account governing the e-mail address was opened. Entrants must provide all information requested to be eligible to win. Incomplete, unintelligible or irrelevant entries, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, will be disqualified. Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. No purchase necessary to enter.
- GRAND PRIZE DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION OF CHOSEN ENTRANT: On/about May 14, 2019, the drawing date, one entrant will be selected at random by a representative of RSM from all eligible entries received by the Sweepstakes Deadline, for the Grand Prize. Selected entrant will be required to respond (as directed) to the e-mail notification within 72 hours of attempted notification. Once entrant has responded (as directed) a certificate for the prize and instructions on how to claim the prize will be mailed to them. Failure to respond timely to the notification may result in forfeiture of the prize and, in such case, Sponsor may randomly select an alternate chosen entrant from among the remaining eligible entries. Selected entrant will be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility / Liability / Publicity Release (the “Release”). Unless restricted by law, selected entrant will be required to complete and return the Release within the time period specified therein. An alternate entrant may be randomly selected from among the remaining eligible entries if selected entrant: (i) cannot be reached; (ii) fails to obtain all signatures on the Release and to return the documents in a timely manner as required pursuant to these Official Rules; or (iii) cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason.
- PRIZE: Grand Prize (1) One: Winner will receive a trip that includes three (3) nights, four (4) days, one room double-occupancy oceanfront hotel accommodations for themself and up to three (3) guests, total of four (4) people) in Myrtle Beach, SC within the 2019 calendar year, with the exception of limited blackout dates (hotel chosen by Visit Myrtle Beach). The trip also includes four (4) tickets to one (1) area attraction of choice – SkyWheel or mini golf, and a $50 dinning credit. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize package: $599. Blackout dates apply the months of July and August. Most hotels in the area require one (1) guest to be 25 years of age or older to check-in. Other restrictions may apply. Any additional fees including service charges, meals, beverages, souvenirs, incidentals, gratuities, phone calls, travel insurance, and any and all other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are the sole responsibility of the winners. Winner and guests are responsible for and must already own all necessary travel authorizations such as passports, visas, and/or government identification. No transfer, assignment, change of the prize, or cash substitution is permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified, the Sponsor reserves the right to determine an alternate winner in its sole discretion. Unclaimed prize will not be awarded. Other restrictions may apply. Any and all taxes, surcharges, personal expenses and travel costs are the responsibility of prize winner and are not included in the prize.
- PRIZE CONDITIONS: Grand prize expires December 31, 2019. Exact Myrtle Beach hotel to be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. All award certificates/reservations must be surrendered at time of redemption. Award certificate/reservations are subject to certain terms and conditions specified by Sponsor. Award certificates/reservations expire on date specified on each respective document. Award certificates/reservations may not be used online or in conjunction with any other offer or discount. Valid only in the U.S.A. and are void where prohibited. All federal, state and local taxes and all other costs associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prizes awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Winner may not substitute any prize. Grand Prize Winner may assign or transfer prize only with the approval of the Sponsor, which may only be done at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner may not redeem any prize for cash, but Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Total ARV of all prizes is $599.
- ENTRY CONDITIONS AND RELEASES: By entering this Sweepstakes, EACH ENTRANT AGREESfor entrant and for entrant’s heirs, executors, administrators, representatives, insurers and assigns: (A) to release, hold harmless and indemnify the Sweepstakes Entities, Sweepstakes prize suppliers, all individuals and entities involved in fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting this Sweepstakes and each of their respective past and present officers, directors, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, representatives, licensees, licensors, designees and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all claims, expenses, liabilities, personal injury, death, illness, property loss, litigation or damages of any kind to persons and/or property (including but not limited to invasion of privacy under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory, defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights) that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, arising out of such entrant’s entry in this Sweepstakes and/or such entrant’s acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of the prize (or any part) including any travel-related thereto; and (B) to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses and/or liabilities arising out of or relating to such entrant’s entry in this Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s acceptance, use and/or misuse of prize including any travel-related thereto. Released Parties are not responsible for, and each entrant hereby releases the Released Parties from, any claims arising from: (i) lost, late, illegible, mutilated, misdirected, damaged, corrupted, inaccessible, inaccurate or incomplete entries, entries not received by the time designated for the Entry Period; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctions or interruptions of any computer, equipment, cable, network, hardware or software, programming or technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in the entry process or technical or human error which may occur in the administration of or processing of entries in this Sweepstakes; (iv) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant’s computer, hardware or software, including which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s entry in Sweepstakes; and (vi) theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any electronic or typographical errors in the printing, advertisement or reproduction of these Official Rules, the entry form, the online entry site, any social media content, any advertisement or promotional material related to this Sweepstakes (print and/or online) or in administration of this Sweepstakes including but not limited to depiction of the prizes or announcement of Winner. This Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited.
- DISQUALIFICATION/FORCE MAJEURE: Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend or terminate this Sweepstakes if it determines, in its sole discretion, that this Sweepstakes is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of this Sweepstakes as contemplated herein. If an insufficient number of eligible Entries are received and/or Sponsor is prevented from awarding the prize or continuing with this Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis (e.g. ZIKA virus), order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure”event or occurrence), Sponsor shall have the right to modify, extend or terminate this Sweepstakes. If this Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select the potential Winners based on the judging criteria set forth in these Official Rules from all eligible, non-suspect Entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such process shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ or legal fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of South Carolina, U.S.A. without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of South Carolina, U.S.A. or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of South Carolina, U.S.A.
- RELEASE OF CLAIMS (CALIFORNIA): Each entrant acknowledges that there is a possibility that, subsequent to their involvement with this Sweepstakes and adherence to these Official Rules they may discover facts or incur or suffer claims which were unknown or unsuspected at the time agreeing to these Official Rules, and which if known by them at that time may have materially affected their decision to enter this Sweepstakes. Such entrants acknowledge and agree that by reason of these Official Rules, and the release contained in the preceding subsections, they are assuming any risk of such unknown facts and such unknown and unsuspected claims. Such entrants acknowledge that they have read these Official Rules and, as such, hereby have been advised of the existence of Section 1542 of the California Civil Code, which provides: “A general release does not extend to claims that the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
- OFFICIAL RULES: For these Official Rules, send a self-addressed envelope to: RSM, P.O. Box 481932, Charlotte, NC, 28269, U.S.A., Attn: Visit Myrtle Beach Giveaway Rules. All such requests must be received by May 14, 2019.
- WINNER LIST: For Winner’s name, send a self-addressed envelope to: RSM, P.O. Box 481932, Charlotte, NC, 28269, U.S.A., Attn: Visit Myrtle Beach Giveaway Winner. All such requests must be received by May 31, 2019.
2019 National Baby Day Twitter Party
ABBREVIATED RULES: No Purchase Necessary To Enter Or Win. Go to https://happybabyday.com to enter. Sweepstakes begins 5/2/19 at 1:30 p.m. EST and ends on 5/13/19 at 11:59 a.m. EST. Open to legal residents of the U.S. & D.C., 25 or older as of date of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Subject to Official Rules, available at https://happybabyday.com/official-rules. Sponsor: The Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce, 1200 North Oak Street, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577.